Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally a DSC Member

So I have some exciting news, I have just becomes a DSC member (Deux Shabby Chic) and this month will be my first month of doing a mini album swap with Vangie.
I am so excited and a little neverous at the same time as all of these members are so talented and for me I feel like a virgin to all of this so I really hope I do Vangie swap proud.

Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great new years.
Keep watching this blog as once the album is finished I will posting pictures of the final product.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I am so excited!
What type of stuf do you like.
Send me an email and tell me all about yourself.
Thanks!
Vangie
vangiern@cox.net
www.arrestedmotion.blogspot.com

kareN stampZ said...

Congratulations - you'll be great